Puzzle Corner

Mathematics helped me get 100g Gold Coin - My neighbor was on a deathbed. He wanted to divide his savings into his three sons. So he leaves a will for the same. But with their sons, eventually, I end up earning 100g Gold because I was good at Mathematics. Want to know how? Read here.
Puzzle #10: Hat color - Four men have been buried all the way to the neck, only their heads stick out. They cannot turn their heads, so they can see only in front of them. A wall has been placed between A and B, so that A cannot see the other 3 (B, C, D), and viceversa. All of them...
Puzzle #9: Liar Tom - Tom and Tim, time tested twice troublesome twins, entered the kitchen at ten o’clock on aTuesday evening. “Mom, mom, look what I found” said Tom, waving a sheet of faded paper.“No, I found it.” said Tim.“What is it, Tom?” Mom asks.“I don’t know, mom, but it talks about Genies.”“really?” she replied as she took the...
Puzzle #8: Egg on the floor - There is a 100 floor building. You need to do an experiment to find out the highest floor number from which the egg won’t break on dropping. You are given two eggs that are identical in all ways and you need to use only these two eggs to find out the highest floor number. If...
Puzzle #7: Pass the desert - In desert, there are same types of cars available. The car runs on petrol. But each car can only carry enough petrol to cross only half of the desert. There is no petrol station in the desert. And car can’t carry extra petrol. You need to take an important person across the desert. You can...
Puzzle #6: Bath water - In my bath tub, there is a cold water tap that flows water in at 20 litres per minute. There is also a hot water tap that flows water in at 12 litres per minute. There is also a hole at the bottom of the bath tub which removes water from the tub at 15...
Puzzle #5: Two pairs of socks - In my bedroom there are 20 black, 20 white, 30 red and 15 blue socks available. I went inside my room and it is all dark and no electricity available. Now, I need to have two pairs of Socks for my road trip. All socks of same colour are exactly same. You have to tell me...
Puzzle #4: Apples - There is a city A, which produces apples in a large quantities. So, they export those apples to city B. Where, there is a huge need of apples. City A has 3000 apples ready to be exported to other cities. Now, there is one truck available at point A. Which has the capacity of 1000...
Puzzle #3: Fresh grapes and dry grapes - Fresh grapes contain 90% water in themselves. The remaining 10% is the content. We need to make dry grapes from these fresh grapes. In dry grapes, the ratio of water to content changes drastically, as water evaporates. Now, consider the percentage of water in dry grapes is only 20. ie, Dry grapes contain 80% content...
Puzzle #2: Guess the birthday - Vikram and Muthu ask their friend when is her birthday. She does not give a straight forward answer, but gives some hints. She gives them the following 10 dates to pick her birthday. May: 15, 16, 19June: 17, 18July: 14, 16August: 14, 15, 17 Then she discloses correct month to Vikram and the correct date...